Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wings fall to Hawks 2-1

The Tigers and a countdown
   According to what I heard and the internet (that statement seems scholarly), the Tigers didn't do bad for their third spring training game today. Fielder got a homer, Raburn got two-- one a grand slam, and Miggy got a misplay at third (*gasp*). Not too worried.

Atlanta Braves 3 - Detroit Tigers 18


Also, 32 days until the Detroit Tigers 2012 season begins *



*It's actually early morning Monday, but I'm going to say it's late night Sunday. That way, I'll think it's farther than it really is and so when April 5th arrives, it will be like Christmas came early!

Aw, it's even the teams home colors. So süß!

Red Wings 
   Urgh, to the Hawks... why?!

   Maybe I have no right to comment since I worked during the game, but I see that we didn't capitalize on the power plays. I do believe I mentioned this in my last post. But at least we didn't miserably lose. I have no idea how exactly the Hawks played either.

   On a lighter note, nice to see Smith doing well (was he on ice for any of Chicago goals?). Here some video:

 


Chicago Blackhawks 2 - Detroit Tigers 1

womp, womp.


Okay, tired. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment