Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baseball is upsetting me so we will talk about hockey

Well, I took a long break from this because I was finishing up my final semester as an undergrad. So now that I have graduated, I do what any graduate does, I post useless junk online instead of doing anything productive.

What have I missed since I last posted something on here?
Detroit related...
- Wings went out since I last posted... don't care to talk about that.
- Tigers are in a rough patch... don't want to talk about that either.

Okay, I missed A LOT. Don't care to talk about the past, let's look forward.

NHL Hockey Playoffs
Steve Dangle posted a video that's discussion worthy.


And I agree...
1.) When you see a high scoring game, then usually the defense and goal-tending is poor. I'd much rather watch two teams battle, who actually have dimension to their rosters and just a few goals then watch a blowout from either one or high scoring on both sides (half the reason I didn't care for the first round PHI-PIT series; it was a hot mess and neither teams deserved to win this years cup).
2.) I do think hockey needs to calm down a bit. I like it how it is.

Sergeri Fedorov to become GM for KHL team
I always wanted him to come back to Detroit or at least want to stay here but I guess it's just not in the starts. Feds, you were always one of my absolute favorites, whether you played forward or defense. I wish you the best of luck. Just don't steal any more of our beloved Russians for your league-- we like Pavel... A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment