Saturday, October 13, 2012

MLB Postseason: ALCS, Detroit Tigers at New York Yankees -- Game 1


MLB Postseason: ALCS, Detroit Tigers at New York Yankees -- Game 1
 

Back in the U.S. of A and just in time to talk about some very serious news that occurred in Game 1...
(Photo credit: Jim McIsaac)
It's quite devastating.
In the press conference following the game, Joe Girardi and rest of the New York Yankee organization announced that each and every player will be wearing a #2 on their sleeve in honor of their fallen teammate.
May god speed.

MY GOD, MLB TONIGHT. TELL US WHAT HAPPENED IN THE GAME!
Dear Internet,
I would like that in gif form. You know what I'm talking about, that fumble-fall from the top of 12th. Please and thank you.
-Kat

In theaters this holiday season...
I cannot wait until they make this into a feature film. I wonder who would play Jeter. He would play himself, I'm sure.

The worst part about all of this? Not only do I have to hear about this for the next decade, but if the Tigers were to advance, you'll be sure that will be used as an excuse.

Treat Jeter like a horse-- or Old Yeller. No. Wait. Save the shot for me. Not sure if I can handle it anymore. How many times I have heard the name "Derek Jeter" in the past 30 minutes? I'm sure both Miguel Cabrera and Prince Fielder would be plastered if this were a drinking game, where they must take a sip for every time his name was mentioned.

Okay, let's move on.


Detroit Tigers 6 - New York Yankees 4

No comments:

Post a Comment